Oil spill Lawsuits
In Re: Oil Spill by the Oil Rig “Deepwater Horizon” when you look at the gulf
Lieff Cabraser and co-counsel represent home owners, companies, wage earners, along with other harmed parties in class action litigation against BP, Transocean, Halliburton, alongside defendants the Deepwater Horizon oil rig explosion and ensuing oil spill into the gulf on April 20, 2010. Elizabeth J. Cabraser serves on the Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee (PSC) that is spearheading the litigation in national judge before U.S. District Judge Carl Barbier.
Lawyer Annika K. Martin Discusses BP Oil Spill Settlement Claims
In 2014, the Deepwater Horizon Litigation continued which will make progress in supplying financial and health relief to hundreds of thousands of people and companies into the Gulf Coast area whose everyday lives and livelihoods had been influenced by the 2010 oil spill. The Supreme legal denied review of BP’s challenge to its course activity settlement. Approval of this settlement happens to be last, so that as associated with Fall of 2016 has actually delivered over $8.5 billion to compensate claimants’ losses. The medical settlement can be last, and an extra $1 billion settlement has-been achieved with defendant Halliburton.
- Ferguson v. BP, PLC (Alabama Class Action)
- Sea Eagle Fisheries, Inc., et al. v. BP, PLC, et al. (Alabama Class Action)
- Smiling Fish Café, Inc. v. BP, PLC, et al. (Florida course activity)
- Le Discount Seafood, Inc., et al. v. BP, PLC, et al. (Florida course activity)
- Gallo, et al. v. BP, PLC (Louisiana Class Action)
- T&D Fishery, LLC, et al. v. BP, PLC (Louisiana Class Action)
- Cajun Maid, LLC v. BP, PLC (Mississippi Course Action)
- Simcox, et al. v. BP, PLC (Tennessee Class Action)
You'll be able to .