Spill Kit Instructions
So that you tend to be better prepared to make use of and dispose of sorbent pads, booms, socks, sweeps and granules, we have been supplying this two-page overview. (you could click each page to look at it larger, or perhaps you may CLICK HERE to view the PDF file.
Constantly clean up spills according to Local, State and Federal laws.
Fast Details About Sorbents
- Oil-Only: (LIGHT) Absorb oil-based fluids including engine
hydraulic/transmission substance. Won’t absorb liquid.
- Universal: (GRAY) Absorb all-oil- and water-based fluids,
including paint, solvents, and acids.
- Hazmat: (YELLOW) Absorb hostile, caustic and
not known chemical substances.
Brilliant yellowish indicates ˝caution˝.
- : Economical, easy to apply and pick up after spills.
- Rolls: Best for huge spills and high traffic places.
- Booms & Socks: For spill containment on water and land, or just around drains and equipment.
- Meltblown: Random-direction strands without
lamination or bonding.
Many economical sorbent.
- Lamination: Produces a no-lint sorbent, best utilized on rough and/or unusual areas.
- Sonic Bonding: Spot-bonded levels for strength and durability.
- Fine Fiber: Near no-lint and incredibly absorbent.