Oil spill Response training
NWS EARLE WATERFRONT
ROUTE 36, BUILDING R-26
LEONARDO, NJ 07737
▪ Boost skills making use of actual oil spill recovery equipment
▪ Analyze performance by gathering and measuring recovered oil
▪ Practice instruction with oil under realistic oil spill problems
▪ feel the challenges of removing spilled oil in currents and waves
▪ Hands-on hazardous material education
Ohmsett could be the premier instruction website for spill reaction personnel. From private sector to government agencies and industry, Ohmsett has-been awarded the responsibility of instruction the very best of the very best.
Ohmsett's education facility includes a 20-25 chair class room with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment. Following class training, pupils have hands-on learning the tank. There they practice recovering oil, using real equipment under conditions that simulate a real oil spill. They can after that review their particular oil data recovery efficiencies and critique their videotaped shows.
Services can be configured to generally meet your specific needs. Hands-on services can be obtained with or without class training, and may accommodate up to 40 students. Tank training is carried out with your own equipment. Call us to develop a course for you personally!
Classes have actually included:
▪ Tx A&M University Nationwide Spill Control School Education
▪ Oil Spill Tips and Tactics Training
▪ USCG Boot Camp/Lightering, Oil Spill Responder Education (OSRT)
▪ 40-Hour HAZWOPER
▪ 8-Hour Refresher
▪ Confined Area Entry Certification Education
▪ Dispersant Training for the Oil Spill Responder
▪ CHS Fast Water and River Response Instruction