Spill cleanup Kit
- Nitrile Gloves (Quantity: 3 Sets)
- Red Z® Solidifier (5oz. Bottle)
- Green-Z® Solidifier (5oz. Bottle)
- Acid Lock® Solidifier (5oz. Bottle)
- Alky® Solidifier (5oz. Bottle) Petro Lock Absorbent (2oz. Container)
- Scoop/Scraper (Amount: 6)
- Zip Lock Bags (Quantity: 6 / proportions: 9"x12")
- Hazardous Waste D.O.T. Label (Quantity: 2)
- Non-Hazardous Spend D.O.T. Label (Quantity: 2)
Just one single ounce of Red Z® and Green-Z® solidifies over one liter of water-based fluid, causeing this to be an effective immobilization solidifier. Safetec® solidifiers deodorize and solidify potentially infectious bloodstream and the body fluid spills. The superb cleaning outcomes of these solutions cause them to the best spill control and deodorizing solutions offered in a.
There are numerous measures to simply take when contemplating the neutralizer that'll remedy the specific situation. Initially, determine the sort of material spilled and inform correct authorities. Go away and keep men and women far from accident scene. Avoid walking into our coming in contact with any of the spillage.
Utilizing gloves, put the chosen neutralizer and solidifying broker in a group across the spill, after that sprinkle continuing to be neutralizer and solidifying broker on the surface of the staying spill. When solidified, a scoop and scraper can help draw out the spill, and a carefully selected disposal bag according to federal, state and local laws enables you to discard waste.
- Five solidifiers per system are effective in cleansing bio waste
- Kit is sold with hazardous and non hazardous labels